Meet your trainer
Even though my name sounds Chinese, I was born and raised in Cuba. My background is Spanish/Basque, Afro-Cuban and Chinese.
As a child and adolescent, I played competitive volleyball and practiced Tae Kwon-Do for several years. I’ve been in the fitness industry as a fitness instructor since 1997 and as a certified American Council on Exercise (ACE) personal trainer since 2003.
My competitive career began in 2005. Since then I have won many US, European and international championships and titles, including:
- 2010: 1st place Figure NPC Southern States (USA)
- 2007: 2nd place Miss Universe Fitness
- 2007: 2nd place German International Championships Ftness (Germany)
- 2006: 3rd place World Championships Fitness (Spain)
- 2006: 1st place Muscle Emotion (Italy)
- 2005: 1st place Miss Universe Fitness
- 2005: 1st place Fitness World Contest (Austria)
If you’re looking for the best personal trainer in Miami (Downtown, Brickell, Wynwood, Edgewater, Midtown), Miami Beach, Coral Gables, or Coconut Grove, look no further.